One thing I recently discovered is in every situation, person, or event, Love is Present, Truth rules and Compassion waits to be felt. I will be honest, I realized this after I lost my mind and blasted out someone into the next dimension in a way I never achieved before. Did I mention I am a Reiki practitioner and pray everyday?
Today, I decided not to rent my house to someone. True to form, I blasted out a realtor for wasting my time meeting a person they should have checked out better. Next I ran full steam ahead down the road of trying to figure out what the hell is up with people and their version of reality (their complete and total bulls&&*t which makes my mind split in pieces), until I received a jolt reminding me to ask: where is Love, Truth and Compassion in this situation. The Truth is I am OK, the realtor is OK, the woman who wanted to rent my home is OK and it is OK not to rent to someone whose version of truth differs from mine. I can have compassion for the woman who wanted to rent my home because she is searching for peace and found some aspect of it in my house. I can have compassion for the realtor who is trying to please me in the only way she knew how (finding me a tenant quickly). And I can have compassion for myself for not sliding into a situation that most likely would cause me to lose my mind and be committed either in a mental ward or prison. As they say at Unity Church: Love is, so in this situation, Love is present and available, I only have to bring my awareness to its presence. And so I shall. I need to, tomorrow I travel to Washington DC to be in the bosom of my fathers emotionally retarded/mentally dysfunctional family who are also children of God.
Until next time Love and Light.

No comments:
Post a Comment